7.11.06

Last FM



The fever is just all around us. It feels as if it is an epidemy that starts and everyone from our generation just gets it.
I always search around for interesting new things in the internet and I came across the new website that Agencia Click designed for Coca-Cola.

It is just amazing how they get it. They do, very well.

They did an incredible job trying to put in the same interface access to the new websites that have become the places where the youth usually "hangs out".

Orkut has become such an epidemy among brazilians that they idealized the coke site with the same concept, they built an environment where their target can make their own profiles and through that new "place" they can display their flickr address, msn nickname, fotolog address, you tube address, etc. I would say that I have an account in 99% of them. Fine, by now I can say I have an account in all of them.

What happened is that I saw the possibility to display my contact info for a bunch of different interfaces but one of them I had never heard or seen before. So I went to it's homepage, signed in and now I'm here sitting down in my home office listening to music through Last FM.

I just loved it, it's a piece of software that you install in your computer that allows you to listen to music, interact with people that have the same taste you do, and so much more. Who better to describe last FM than themselves? Here goes the "about us" that I found in their website:

"Last.fm taps the wisdom of the crowds, leveraging each user's musical profile to make personalised recommendations, connect users who share similar tastes, provide custom radio streams, and much more."

If you you are a music lover and simply adores the possibilities that technology provides, go ahead and download it.

Have fun!


Here goes the website for further info:

http://www.last.fm

Nenhum comentário: