2.8.05

Nova York...New York

This weekend I can say a had a blast...even though I spent more time at the bus than actually at New York....I have to say that our group was really terrible, we were always late and we had to sing a song all the time because of that...the guide, was a chinese girl that really irritated me, she spoke all the time in english (a terrible english) and chinese...and as this wasn t enough, she also screamed as she spoke...let me tell you that I wanted to kill her with my own hands...
There were also some movies on the bus, that she put during the trip...they were all flick chics that really made me feel kind of sick hehehehe, I loved the way that Marcus ( an english teacher of the school) and David (a friend of his) played around during the trip, if it weren t for them, I would have had a boring trip...
New York was as amazing as always! I saw a lot of guards all over the city, with big machine guns, and let me tell you, that surprised me... I also saw the whole on the ground that the september 11th left in New York, replacing the Twin Towers...I got the goose gumps...really amazed me....

I also wento to Times Square, Broadway, Central Park and some other nice places...I spoke more french than ever, since my french teacher went on the trip with me...

Well, I had a good time over there, I wanna go back soon, to spend more time and money...

Have a great week you guys, bises,
Pa

Nenhum comentário: