11.8.05

BlaBlaBlaBla

Hello guys, how are you?
I decided to write some more in english because some of my friends from here have been reading my blog and if I write only in portuguese, they won't be able to understand a word...

I hope everything is going fine back in Brazil, I really miss all of my dear brazilian friends!

Pretty soon I will be moving to Toronto and leaving this amazing city. I really don't know what to expect from Toronto...maybe I should just not expect anything, so I don't feel disapointed afterwards.

My birthday is coming up, I want some cool ideas of what to do, so please, get in touch and tell me what you have in mind. I will already be in Toronto when I turn....24...(don't know if I should have said it hehehehe) so I want to figure out a way to be with my friends from Montreal also.

I went to the tenis match last wednesday and had a great time, For those who have no idea of what I'm talking about, it is actually the Roger Cup that it's been held here in the city. I watched Mathieu (a french) against Rodick (don't know if this how his name is written...he is american). The french won and I must say that it was awesome.

Well, I have to go, enjoy the sunny day outside. Talk to you later. Love and miss you tons.

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Uhhh! Andy Roddick! He's cute!! ;) And he plays quite good, usually... hihi
Saudade!
Bjos!

Anônimo disse...

Would you trust WirelessUSB with KISSBind?
So Cypress Semi. has this new feature for Wireless USB called KISSBind that allows for a "simple and intuitive" way for device pairing, wherein two device merely come in very close proximity with one another - ...
I agree with you...



I have a blog that pretty much covers artist hip hop picture rap related stuff.

Come visit if you get time :-)

Anônimo disse...

Pequena, vc é uma pessoa incrivel, inteligente, sensivel....
obrigada pela força, te amo
bjos

. disse...

Paloma!! Pamola!! Palola!!! Cadê vc! Tô com tanta saudade, sabia? Não some não.