11.5.05

Brasil...

I just came here today to tell you that there isn't anywhere people like the brazilians...today I went to an awesome party that was going to have brazilian music only...well, it turnned out great! By the end of the night everybody was dancing together, having a wonderful time and feeling amazinly alive...this why I love to dance!
Looking foward for the next brazilian party we'll go to..since I got here, I've been going to places where I listen to brazilian music more than when I used to live there...
Missing all the hugs, kisses, talks and laughs of my friends...did you know that "saudade" hurts?

beijos, bises, bacios, kisses, neshikot...

Pa


ps: Lu, besame mucho! Te quiero con papas! Bises moi beaucop! I miss our laughs and comments on everything...you would have a blast around here!

Nenhum comentário: