15.9.05

B-Day!

Hello everyone, how's everything?
I know it's been a long time since I last communicated with you. Well, life has been a little bit hard, ok,ok let me rephrase it, I have been very, very busy with the moving and getting used to my new city and college.
I must say that it was a bit funny coming back to school and realising that I am one of the oldest around here. Maybe my new nickname should be Aint Pa...who knows?
My birthday is coming up...this is the SECOND time in my whole life that I will be somewhere else than home...it isn't easy at all, because, just like 8 years ago, I am in a new city, surrounded by strangers...
I won't get to see the people that are the most important in my life, I won't get to go out with them, get kisses, hughs and simply enjoy their company...
I'm not sad, I won't be gloomy on my birthday, this I already promised myself, but I kind of get a little bit melancholic when I feel that I won't be around some of the special friends I have cherished my whole life...
So please, get yourselves into an airplane and come over here to personally wish me a happy birthday and to give me tons of hughs and kisses.
I love you. You already know that. I tell you that all the time!
Beijos, kisses, bises, neshikot, baccios, besos,
Pa

ps: I'll be 24 for those that don't know...I don't care saying that outload since the oldest I get the wiser I become...so let the years come...I'll grow old gracefully! ;)

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

\o/ Finalmente algumas notícias dessa guria q eu tenho tanta saudade!!
Assim oh... passar o aniver longe de casa nem eh taum ruim! O meu foi beeeeeemmm legal!!! hihihi Tbm neh... com as companhias q eu tive naum tinha como ser ruim! ;)
Te cuida!
Je t'aime!
Bises

Anônimo disse...

Feliz aniversário querida!!! Espero que você tenha um ótimo dia!!
Beijão!

. disse...

Pazinha:
Fiquei muito feliz em falar com vc hoje! saudades. Beijos